Regular Contributor
Posts: 160
Registered: ‎10-17-2007
Re: Success Stories and Encouragement
  I wish you would have come to us sooner.  If you still owed balances, you could try what we call a PFD - Pay For Delete.  You pay the settlement and the delete the entry from your CR.
  Now your only course of action is to send GWs - Goodwill letters.  Basically it's a humbling plea for mercy to anyone who will listen and hope that they take pitty enough to report to the CRAs a clean record. YMMV (your mileage may vary)
  Read all the stickies - they will help you IMMENSLEY!
11/14/07 TU 567 - EQ 561 - EX 577
11/29/07 TU ??? - EQ 573 - EX ???
12/10/07 TU ??? - EQ 579 - EX ??? - 60% util - OOPS!