Re: September & October Closers
09-26-2012 07:06 AM
We are waiting on the appraisal to get final loan approval. This has all moved so fast. I can't believe it!
- Purchase Price: $226,500
- Property: 1,866 sq ft home built in 2006
- Submitted offer on: 9/17/2012
- Signed Purchased contract on : 9/19/2012
- Type of Loan: FHA
- Loan Rate: 3.25% locked
- Loan Application submitted: 9/19/2012
- Loan approved: pending appraisal
- Closing date:10/26/2012
I have no idea how to post a picture. Sorry.
Wow.. Firstly Congratulations!
Our contract was signed around the same time, but we are still in attorney review. Its great to know that you are able to close so quickly. None of the mortgage lenders were confident enough to close in 30 days due to the high volume of loan applications, though we have 800+ credit and upto 25% downpayment. Are you getting home inspection done?