Established Contributor
thankfulheart
Re: (Hopefully) My Journey to Homeownership (new: 9/26)

And we continue...the file was sent back to UW again with the conditions and a new CR due to the previous one having expired.  The new DTI looked better, my one main concern was that the statement cut on my CC before the payment posted.  The CU bungled it and backdated the payment, but it had already reported. They couldn't get it updated before the LO pulled, so my score was down, but still "good", according to LO.

We are currently waiting for a power of attorney to go through the final approval stages so that is all my estranged husband has to sign (non-purchasing spouse).  She's hoping to have that tomorrow.

I stopped by my house today to find it moving along rapidly.  It still needs floors, another coat of paint, closet shelves, doors, oh, and the put FORMICA in my kitchen rather than the granite I paid for!  I was pretty unhappy about that, but the builder got right on it and that is being fixed early next week.  I think we are really only about 2 weeks out from it being done.  I think we are still looking at a 10/25 closing date, but I'm desperately hoping we can move it up so I can get started on the painting and fixture installations I need to do before we can start the actual move.

Part of me is still waiting for the other shoe to drop...

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)