Regular Contributor
Posts: 129
Registered: ‎02-14-2012
Tax Returns/Owed Taxes and Mortgage

My questions are do I need two years full tax returns or one year?  My convern is my 2011 tax returns have a owed amount that I am paying on now but my 2012 I will recieve a refund.  Most likely will go to the unpaid 2011 portion.  I have been told in some cases I only need my last two years W2 and most recent tax returns.  


What is the best opiton for me given this situation.  I don't want this to hold anything up