Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,302
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

First suggestion is to go to the USDA site and read the types of loans they have to offer. Then read up on each type of loan and it will let you know what you need as far as income qualification, etc etc... I am not 100% percent sure but I am sure eventually others will chime in, but I think with USDA all income of any one living in household has to be reported and documented.


Good Luck.....

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!