Moderator Emeritus
webhopper
Re: At the underwriter for a week now

beb86 wrote:

webhopper wrote:
When your file is at the underwriters; no news is good news... Keep positive :smileyhappy:

haha +100 its a whole lot worse when the call you every day needing this and that 

When they want this and that, it means that your file is marginal and they are beefing it up...

On my most recent journey, the FHA Streamline Refi...  All they needed was most recent paystubs, and bank account statements, along with a letter of explanation for deposits and where they came from.

That part was easy because my deposits had come from expense reimbursements, rent received from tenants of the subject property, and normal payroll. 

I also got a settlement from my insurance for a vehicle which was owned free and clear.  The vehicle was involved in a collision, and was declared a total loss while in the underwriting process.  The payout was $13k, so I had to write a standalone letter and provide documentation from the claim.

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge