Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
They just need proof of payment - Does not mean it needs to show paid of the CR.

You might be able to put the $ in an escrow acct to be paid by the CU on closing.
This will save you from them backing out on the loan and you already paying the CA and getting the score drop.