Re: "our" house is going up for auction
08-04-2011 09:55 AM
Thanks --- just got a message -- got final underwriting approval.. Now waiting to see if there are any conditions to close.... shooting for close tomorrow night if we can meet any conditions today.... FINGERS CROSSED.
otherwise will probably reschedule for next Friday.