Re: USDA Direct and In ground swimming pools
01-10-2012 09:37 AM
1. Does the listing say it has a pool? If yes, have the seller change that IMMEDIATELY and print out a new MLS listing without the pool mentioned.
2. Fill in the pool and landscape over it. How will the lender know if there was a pool? Probably can't tell unless they know the history of the house or look at the MLS listing.
3. The appraiser won't see a pool, so it won't be mentioned in his report.
4. The inspector wont' see a pool, so it wont' be mentioned in his report.
5. Tell the sellers NOT to mention that there USE TO BE a pool.
6. Tell the realtors NOT To mention that there USE TO BE a pool.
I hope all of the above works for you.