Posts: 8,917
Registered: ‎03-06-2010
Re: USDA Direct and In ground swimming pools

The seller could do it, but they might need a permit to do so. In our county you need a permit for  They might be able to do it under an 'owner/builder' permit.

I am only mentioning the permit portion because that is what most people forget about when they go to demolish something. And, if the pool is removed, it ought to reflect that on the tax rolls too.


The very best thing to do is find out if USDA will give a waiver first.