Anyone have experience with Freddie Mac Reo?
04-15-2012 02:27 AM
My spouse and I decided to cancel the contract on our first home offer and went with another. It was accepted and our inspection is this week. Assuming there might be major structural/roof damage, I decided to keep looking at homes. A Freddie Mac homesteps property came on the market a little over a week ago for 199k, built in 2006, 3000sqft but I checked the court records and see they signed the loss as 175k. If we were to put an offer on this home for 170k, does it seem likely it would be accepted or would it be better to wait it out for 2-3 months(if we can)? Thanks