Established Contributor
thankfulheart
Re: (Hopefully) My Journey to Homeownership

:smileysad: Sales rep emailed today to tell me my start date was moved back AGAIN, now to mid-August, a full month after the original.  I've tried to make it clear that I can't take any time off work after mid-October, but that doesn't seem to matter. Looks like I'll be painting and moving while working 50-60 hours a week (on 3rd shift). Also looks like I'll have to pay an extra month of rent to be able to do it over several weeks rather than in a single swoop like I'd hoped.  AND, looks like we won't be moved in time for Halloween, which my kids had already planned this big neighborhood bash (they are going to be the only teens in a neighborhood of littler kids, so were wanting to make a fun, not-so-scary, Halloween for the neighbors). I'm ticked. and sad.

What upsets me the most is that they have all been telling me and the LO that we were "on track" for a mid-July start and when I made my last payment in June, he told me I was "next on the list" and we were still "good to go".  This is not boding well for future referrals from me; I guess they haven't figured that out yet.

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)