Administrator Emeritus
Barry
Re: How do you cancel your account before they charge you after the 30days

ArunM wrote:
This is nothing short of deceptive - there should be a simple option to cancel account on the web page. Why isn't there one? Simply so that you can lock in customers that have forgotten to cancel their account? This is pretty much a short term profit, with a long term loss - each person who gets charged for the 1 year subscription would never recommend the site to anyone else, nor would they be "happy" with the service. I'm going to call and cancel my account, but I just thought I'd post this message to let you know so that you can improve your UI.

ArunM --

The email reminder you'll receive a week before the end of the 30-day trial will contain a link enabling you to cancel online.  And, as was already mentioned, you can also call customer service 6 days a week to cancel with no questions asked.

Barry
In a past life I served as FICO consumer affairs manager, FICO media spokesman, and myFICO Forums community manager from 2007 to 2012. I'm now freelance writing about credit at CreditCards.com and on my own site, SpeakingOfCredit.com.