Regular Contributor
apandabear
Re: Score watch alerts

I don't see any pattern in time of day, or even day of week. I've had the "no scorewatch alerts this week" email come on Friday, Thursday, and Monday.

I'm wondering if it starts the counter over based on your latest alert. As far as time of day, I've seen 8pm, 6pm, 1:45pm.. It appears to be random.

Also, if your score has moved in the last 2 weeks, you might not get score-based alerts. Hopefully you'll get an alert based on an actual change, and you can reset your target score. I'm getting ready to pull a new Power Report in the next few days.. it will be interesting to see what has changed. I haven't received an alert on an address change that already hit EQ a week ago (based on USAA monitoring). I'm hoping to see a bump based on a collection dropping. I know I won't get an alert based on the account dropping, but I should have had an alert based on my address change, and the FICO bump in the background. Oh well.

It's not a perfect system, but tracking my score is important to me.. So I'm going to stick with it for now.

Best of luck to you!

2009-10 - C/Os
2011 - Debts paid, no open credit
2012 - Rebuilding started, secured cards opened, SL rehabbed - EQ myFICO 636
2014 - 10k Discover, 3.5k Freedom, AmEx Green, SL, Auto Loan - EQ myFICO 695