Valued Contributor
j_casteel
Re: my FICO listing 'wrong' information?

fast_cat77 wrote:

I have been a subscriber to myFICO for several years.  My husband has also joined.  we monitor and 'babysit' our scores watching for errors and problems on a regular babsis.

We recently applied for a loan.  Based on the info in myFICO it should have gon through.  But when the bank ran our credit,  what they recieved was very different, and I do not understand.

I understand that credit scores fluxuate though out the day,  but the bank recieved a score for me that was 20 points higher.  and a score for my husband that was 50 points lower.  This just seems too much to be 'normal fluxuation'.  Further myFICO reports a collections (a reporting error that we are trying to dispute)  on my husbands report,  and the bank has it listed twice. 

My intent on purchasing myFICO is so that I was aware of what is going on in my report... but why aer the reports so different?  FYI the report I pulled from myFICO (and paid extra for it) was only two days beforethe bank pulled the score.

Why do you say "based on the info in myFICO it should have gon through."?

Also, who did your bank pull?

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $19.5k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $15k | Freedom $3k | IT $4k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $9k | Alaska $5k |
Starting Scores: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Scores: EQ:694 EX:709 TU:703
Goal Scores: 700
across the board