Looking to repair my credit score[ Edited ]
01-15-2011 05:49 PM - edited 02-05-2011 08:59 AM
My fiance and I are wanting to buy a house since we now have a little one on the way, we were wanting to do it about April of 2012, to give us some time to get our finances/credit in order. My scores are all in the high 500's, low 600's.
Here are the goods that are on my report
- *I have a Cap 1 Secured CC with a $300 CL that I was approved for 1/2011
- I have had a CC with a $500 limit that I was approved for 05/2009
- I have two separate accounts with a Lease to Own company (think rent-a-center) one for $1,147 and the other $1,686 both PIF no lates etc.
Listed below are the baddies listed on my report
- Medical collection that just showed on my report for $881. I know for a fact that this bill has been PIF to the OC without it even being late. DOFD 9/2010 (at least that's what's showing on my report) -*DV letter sent 02/01/11
- Collection account for $97. DOFD 10/2008 - *PFD letter sent, 02/01/11
- Collection account for $80. DOFD 07/2006. - *PFD letter sent, 02/01/11
- Medical collection account for $4,082 that I know I owe, but what's the best course of action for this DOFD 6/2006
- Medical collection account for $1,591 that I know I owe, but again, what's the best course of action? DOFD 6/2006
- Medical collection account for $219 that I'm not sure what it is. DOFD 1/2006
- I have a collection account for $239 DOFD 03/2005 -I'm making 3 payments to get this paid off, that's what the FICO score simulator said would be my best course of action
- I have a student loan that is listing from the OC and CA is there a way to get at least one of those of f my report? It's currently PIF. DOFD 7/2004
- $3,269 bill for when I was "evicted" from an apartment, this went to court and the complex dropped the suit because they were in the wrong, how do I get this off my report DOFD 06/2004
Starting Score: TU 597 EQ 582
Current Score: TU 597 EQ 582
Goal Score: 700 for all!
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge