Established Member
Tropikal
Re: IRS Lien Removal

winstars wrote:

Tropikal wrote:

I would like to see others comments on how this improved their CSS.  Very few have said how much this has helped their credit scores and the ones that did said, said it wasn't for much 6-20 points.

I do have two paid IRS liens, both released in 12/11, and I'm going to request withdrawal as stated on this tread for sure, I need every little point I can get :smileywink:. But  just makes me wonder if is worth the effort to have it withdraw. 

Anybody seen the scores jumped by doing the IRS Lien Withdrawals?

I got mine off and saw a minor score increase, others have seen bigger jumps. The big thing to me is that itget a major negative off your reports, the "0% of our high scoring people..... had a public record on their credit report" that we see here on myfico CR's... It is totally work the since the effort consists of filling out a couple of forms and buying some stamps. Getting any and all "baddies" off my reports is allways my been my goal.

Thanks, every little increase counts, and like you said getting those "baddies" out are also important even is doesn't increase CS.