New Contributor
Dexter80
Re: credit protection association?

Bump - anyone with info for CPA would be appreciated.  I've sent a DV few months back but no response.  It's weird because it states BrightHouse OC, I've never had BrightHouse.  Any contact would be appreciated.

Dec 2012: EX 728/EQ 667/TU 731 VANTAGE 731 CreditKarma 628 UTL >5% Wallet: CapOne $300 - First P $300 - Lowes $300 - Old Navy $400 - JCP $200 - Amazon $1,200 - Macy's $300 - NFCU cashRewards card $7k - PayPal MC $2k -Walmart $900 Successes:  EOS-CCA BBB Complaint - GONE Progressive Mgmt Sys DV, Dispute/Insurance Dispute - GONE IC Systems DV,Paid OC,GW - GONE Credit Protection Assoc - CA for BrightHouse - Never Had BH - BBB - GONE Battling: Verizon DV - none, BBB - in progress  CRA Dispute - in progress

Valued Member
gatortrades

Call brighthouse and ask. I had brighthouse and had CPA on there as a collection. Called up brighthouse and paid after they emailed me a statement that they would get it deleted. 

If it isn't yours, call brighthouse and they can maybe get the CA to delete it

Starting Score: 11.14.2012 TU-504 EQ-509 EX-524 (CC Denial Letter)
Current Score: EQ-673 TU-686 both 2/22/14
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Blackfoxx

Can I have the PM too please. I send them letter after letter and all I got back was a paid in full letter .

Established Member
MiWen

I am also searching for a successful email address. If someon has it, can you please PM me?

Thanks

New Visitor
DOHCrazy

I have been searching all over for this information so that I can get rid of a $259 collection account. 

An helpful PMs would be greatly appreciated!

Jan04

Hey I see that many of you have had success with getting CPA to delete items off your credit reports. I'm trying to get one off of my husbands reports. It's already paid, we would just like to get it deleted. Have had no luck with writing letters. Could someone with success please send me the information on how to get ahold of someone personally through email or however it worked for them?

Valued Member
If anyone has the contact information still, I would greatly appreciate a pm as well.
Regular Contributor
Target1212
They wouldn't reply to my letters . Argued with bbb and they're gone
ketchuppy

If anyone have the email or contact information please let me know!

bwc174

Can someone please inbox me the contact info as well.  I have sent two pfd letters for a $103 collection account from DirecPath and have gotten no response.  I am perfectly willing to pay the debt in full if they will agree to delete.