New Contributor
RecoveringShopaholic
App itch, sad denials, and a ghostly wage garnishment--BAD WEEK

so with my new credit worthy scores, I thought I'd take the gamble and see if I could get some higher limits out there besided Orchard and Credit One.  Umm...nope!  I tried Walmart and Mazuma CU.  Walmart said you will get a response in 7-10days, called the back door number and got an Im sorry but no from a very nice Indian Peggy.  Mazuma said review necessary.  I thought Yeah!  since I have the bk, they wanted to do an extra review even though they had my good scores. They stated give us 300 and we will give you a secured card, no go on unsecured.  oh well.  lesson learned.  back to letting time pass and I will try again in 6 months. 

OHHH and out the blue, I got garnished!  ha!  Old med bills that werent included in my BK.  they tried to sue me once, but because my bk, they suspended the court date, well I forgot about the date to go back, the guy won the judgment and it took them 6 months to execute the garnishment.  I believe they watched until my bk was discharged.  I got hit 422 bucks out of my ck. I would fight it however, the total judgment was 1000, 2 more hits and Its paid, it will cost me more to fight it.  So Im taking this whipping. 

Its been a rough week.  the road back to life is a bumpy one to say the least. 

good luck all!

Starting Score: 479 (TU) 481 (EQ) 508 (EX FAKO) November 2011
Current Score: 687 (TU 3/26/2012 Lender pull) 658 (EQ 3/15/12 Score Watch) 640 (EX FAKO)
Goal Score: 740+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge