New Member
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎04-11-2012
Company never contacted me but hurting my credit!

Okay here is the deal, I have this company called Paragon Way Inc on my credit report that I think bought my GE Money debt. I paid a different company that had my debt, so I'm wondering how I get this Paragon Way off my report. Should I file a dispute through freecreditreport where I found it or do I send them a letter? Any help would be great.