Member
relentless602
Posts: 23
Registered: ‎07-13-2012
Re: Wait it out or what?

I hear what you are saying sidewinder. I suppose I could "let it die" in December. I was planning on applying for credit in January at the earliest and maybe not until May, I'm not in dire need of new credit. Question, would I be hurt by disputing it and losing? Just curious how that works. Yeah it could be worse. TU report says it is coming off in Dec. it could be A LOT worse in that regard.   

http://creditcardforum.com/images/cards/american-express-green-card.jpg