Regular Contributor
Tay09
My rebuild thread
[ Edited ]

I don't think there is anything left for me to do with my remaining baddies except to wait until they eventually fall off :smileysad:

ACS education, in rehab with another company, loan won't return to ACS afterwards - denied several GW removals. Rehab CA is reporting but will delete tradelines after 9 th payment received. Then the new loan company will report.

2 HSBC charge offs $1200 total, last payment in 2011, they are both reporting balances even though they have said both accounts were sold.  Only only CA is reporting, I'm waiting on a reply from a PFD I sent. The other CA isn't reporting so I'm making monthly payments to them. 

Ikea charge off $273, no CA reporting and no reply from ikea with PFD letter, set to fall off August 2014

walmart charge off, no balance reporting acct sold to CA, waiting for reply on PFD from  CA, set to fall off July 2014

waiting on capital one secured card to start reporting limit is $200 will increase limit before the end of the year

jefferson capital CA set to fall off Dec 2012

15 US Dept loan tradelines in good standing reporting as current without any lates.

EQ Fico is 560 :smileysad: 

only 2 inquires on report, most recent one is Cap One for secured card.

any advice????? I want to buy a house in about 1.5 years.