Posts: 26
Registered: ‎12-20-2011
Re: BOA charge-off help PLZ

That's what i thought. That's why it's so confusing.

The rep said that the 1099-c was issued last year, we never got, and we have been living in same place for the last 2 years, so after we get a copy of it, do we file with 2012 taxes, or do we call irs and try to add it to last years taxes?


( also wanted to mention that we haven't made a payment on that account since DOFD of 12-2008, so do they just write it off without even asking us for payment?)