Frequent Contributor
novabama
Emailed Chase for a GW-UPDATE: DELETED CHARGE OFF!
[ Edited ]

I sent a GW letter to chase. I got the TL from the CA deleted through BBB.... So hopefully since chase has already been paid by asset acceptance... I am hoping that they don't actually try to verify it with them that I paid it (even though they did offer a letter for $79 since so old), maybe that's just procedure to say LOL. Anyway, I guess I will see! It's on my TU and EX, so I hope it works!!! *crosses fingers*

She called me a couple hours after I sent it... and said she would let me know soon, usually within 48 hours. If they won't remove I guess I'm stuck with it till July '14! 

WOOHOO IT WAS DELETED TODAY!!! :smileyhappy: SHE CALLED ME TO LET ME KNOW SINCE THEY HAD SOLD IT, THEY REMOVED FROM MY REPORTS AND IS SENDING ME A LETTER IN THE MAIL AS WELL! SUCCESS!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Goal Score: 640 Good things come to those who wait.
Good things come to those who work their butt off and never give up.

Removals - Asset Acceptance, Receivable Solutions, LVNV Funding, Enhanced Recovery, Credit Systems Int, Discover Financial, Amchek/Amsher, Financial Adj Services, Chase, Target, AFNI, RJM, Portfolio Rec!
Shogun
Re: SO I emailed Chase for a GW...

Wishing you good luck!

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
New Contributor
timotiger

Can you tell me how to leverage the BBB? What offense did Chase commit? I have a collection agency (Asset Acceptance)  that can't get the reporting right on a paid off account. They keep reporting that I made a payment last month but the account was settled last February. I'd like to know how you crafted your claim. Thanks

Frequent Contributor
novabama

Mine was actually a complaint on how they were reporting as a factoring company when they are really a junk debt buyer. You can file a complaint through the Michigan BBB, just look up the company. I was just honest and they closed in "hopes of resolving" or something like that, even though they said they believed to be a valid account. Mine was also about 6 years old. Good luck! 

Removals - Asset Acceptance, Receivable Solutions, LVNV Funding, Enhanced Recovery, Credit Systems Int, Discover Financial, Amchek/Amsher, Financial Adj Services, Chase, Target, AFNI, RJM, Portfolio Rec!
Contributor
Jaguars28fan

could you PM me the email address?  I've been trying to GW chase but i never get any phone call or email back. 

Frequent Contributor
novabama

for you folks that I PMed, she deleted it for me since it was sold :smileyhappy: and the CA already closed and deleted. No record of chase, ever in my CRs!

New Contributor
RocketChick

Congrats!! Thats awesome!!

Frequent Contributor
novabama

thanks!! I'm stoked :smileyhappy:

Shogun

Well isn't that a kick in the pants!  Congrats!   Keep it up!

Starting Score: 504

July 2013 score: EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!
Valued Contributor
madmann26

Gratz!!! Persistence pays off yet again.

Starting Score: EQ 511 TU 552 EX 545 8/29/2012
Current Score: TU 705|EQ 690|EXP 698 (FICO)
What's in my wallet? Cap1 PLAT AU $1.25k; Cap1 Cash AU $2k; NFCU Siggy $23k; $4k WalMart DC; CFNA Firestone $2.2k; Amazon $2.1k; NFCU Cash Rewards $22K; AMEX BCE $18k; NavCheck $15k; Lowe's $10k; Citi DP $6.3k; AMEX ED $8.5k; Chase Freedom $4.5k
Goal Score: 700 across the board.
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
My Journey