Valued Contributor
rckstrscott
Re: Im a newbie! Help me if you can:)

Paleta25 wrote:

Im going to wait at least until the accounts fll off in June of next year and during this time I will try to work on the rest hopefully with some PFD and get these baddies gone

I havent started any paperwork as of yet, figured id get all my ducks in a row before they come back again and say fix it...:smileyhappy:

Harris and Harris eh?

Illinois tollway authority or City of Chicago? LOL

Well, from personal experience, they will delete upon payment, for what its worth... although if its tollway, depending on how fast you want to purchase, there are grumblings of an amnesty coming up soon

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX