New Contributor
Posts: 97
Registered: ‎03-31-2012
Best way to dispute? Mail, online, or phone?



Does anybody know what is the best way to dispute credit reporting errors with the CRBs?  I have heard that sending letters and forms via US mail is the best way, and one should avoid online or phone call disputes.


Does anybody know if this is true?  If so, why?


Thank you,