Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,206
Registered: ‎02-19-2012
Re: Need Advice

With re: to your judgement you  can go to court claim improper/noservice to you and if the attorney for the other side doesnt show uyp or have proof of you being served judge must vacate/dismiss judgement.  Chances are they wont show because they have no proof for the court ot show u were properly served. THE END

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!