Valued Member
HappySoda
This Board Seems like it's Filled with People That...

...need to buy a house TOMORROW! I've been lurking for just a while and I am having trouble comprehending how people want to buy a house right now but are so out of touch with their finances that they are on a credit rebuilding forum asking for advice about things they should have handled months or years ago. These are things you should know 2 years before you start thinking about buying a house.  The sense of urgency here is really a bit of madness. You didn't rush when you destroyed your credit did you but now you want to have an instant 780 score? This seems to be the American way - to want everything right now.

My personal advice would be to take a deep breath and re-assess your situation. If you have a bunch of bad stuff on your credit file, maybe you need to stop and re-think what you're doing. I know this may be unpopular opinion here especially for a first post, but this forum reeks of desperate people whose only downfall is that they don't have any patience to rebuild what they took years to destroy. Have some patience people and the good credit will come. Pay your bills on time and all will not be lost.