Posts: 84
Registered: ‎09-28-2012
Re: Can I file my own Motion to Vacate a judgment?
I would like to know how to do this also. I have documents sent from the collection firm used by Cap one, titled 'release of judgment lean'. All official court documents showing it satisfied. Is this good enough to send with a letter to the CRA's to have it removed from my report? It just shows as satisfied now I want it gone.