Valued Contributor
rckstrscott
Re: Can I file my own Motion to Vacate a judgment?

rkb84 wrote:
Thanks, was hoping that wasn't the case. Any threads here with the specifics on the process? I would prefer not to have to pay an attorney but will. Weird thing is, I did dispute with all 3 a while back claiming it was satisfied and TransUnion actually deleted.

You will never find a specific thread, cause all states and even some counties have different processes for doing so.

You need to go to the courthouse where the case was drawn and speak to someone from the clerks office, they will gladly point you in the right direction... or, you can always consult a legal aid or attorney.

-scott

Starting FICO Score: 10/10: TU 498 | EQ: 502 Current FICO Score(lender pull): 09/14: TU: 784 | EQ: 752 | EX: 784
Collections Removed: Hunter Warfield, CBE Group, Merchants Credit Guide, EOS-CCA, Enhanced Recovery, Portfolio Recovery, UCB, American Collection Company, Medical Business Bureau, Jefferson Capital, Credit Portfolio Associates, FCO, LVNV, Convergent, Armor Systems
Other Negative Entries Removed:Plains Commerce CO, HSBC CO, 2008 Judgment Santander Reposession

Positive Accounts:10/10: 0 | 07/12: 6 | Mortgage Closed 5/12, Macy's AMEX $13900, Citi/Home Depot $8500, Capital One Cash Rewards $3500, BOA $7500 Total Utilization: 3%. AAoA: 2yr, 9mth. INQS: 1 TU, 1 EQ, 3 EX