Regular Contributor
Posts: 114
Registered: ‎06-06-2012
where to send dispute info re: CbCS

have a collection for $287 from CBCS from a pepco light bill. the DOFD is 9/2010 but at that time, i was living in an apartment where the utilities where paid by my landlord. i have a copy of the lease........ where/who  should i send it to? dispute with the CRAs or FTC/BBB?