Regular Contributor
Posts: 114
Registered: ‎06-06-2012
Re: where to send dispute info re: CbCS
[ Edited ]

Shogun wrote:

Well,  I'd go the other routes then.  File with the BBB, State AG, FTC and dispute with the CRAs as not being yours.  Make sure you send proof on that last one.  Seems they should have just cooperated in the first place.  IMHO   Good luck!

 lol wrong reply!!