Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,279
Registered: ‎08-03-2007
Re: Pay OC to remove Judgment...

sunshyne4u wrote:
I am in Richmond. I guess I can just look in the phone book. But what that mean that we are not a self-help state? Does that mean i cant do this on my own. I have to have a lawyer. Is there a website that offers free advice on credit issues?

Richmond isn't but so far away. The attorney I am working with is in Newport News.

Not sure about the self help stuff.
Here we go again...