Re: Pay For Delete (many questions)
11-15-2012 09:11 PM
1. You can ask, generally PFDs have greater chance of success the more you offer, but worst they can do is say no to a lower offer
2. You can, most people prefer to use regular mail so there is formal documentation of communications, but not required.
3. Depends on CA, some are hestitant to put in writing due to agreement with CRAs not to delete paid collections but YMMV
4. Not sure on this one, but I dont see why not. You may have to have judgements vacated depending on situation.
5. See GW letter, this is what you would use for these.
6. Varies greatly depending on situation, anywhere from a couple of weeks to several months, but usually at least a month or more, again YMMV.
7. Up to you. Probably depends what your credit needs are between now and when they fall off on their own.
Hope this helps!
Current Scores: EQ 716 TU 724 EX 724 Goal Scores: 700