Valued Member
ZiggstergetsaREFI
Re: Help please! Anyone? Key Derogatory SBA Line of Credit Charge Off US Bank

Shogun wrote:

Hello, I'll try to give you the best advice I can.  Keep in mind I can't see your pics, I'm on satellite connection right now and sometimes I don't get all the pics.  I work for the government and this computer has some weird filters.  But that aside, yes you will have to work with the CA on this one and a PFD will be the way to go.  So, I take it this wasn't a LLC?  That would limit the personal liability on this.  I would contac the CA and see what kind of agreement can be worked out.  If you could post the info in text form I could look at it, or I'll be back in civilization on Friday.

Thanks. Here is the text version. Also, the CA is not reporting it at all on the CR. And I'm confused, because I've read in boards that if the account has been transfered to CA, it should show zero balance for OC. Which is not the case. Thanks, and happy Thanksgiving!

EX: Account Name: US BANK, Account type: Line of  Credit,  Balance: $2343, Date Opened: 4/1/2001, Account Status: Closed, Status: Account Charged off. $1912 written off. $2358 past due as of Nove 2012. This account is scheduled to continue on record until Sept 2017. CREDITOR’S STATEMENT: “Transferred to recovery”. This item was updated from our processing of your dispute in NOV 2012, (I had disputed with Experian because they have the account listed twice – DUPLICATE)

EQ: Account Name: US BANCORP,  Account Type: Revolving or Option, Balance: $2339, Date Opened: 4/1/2001, Account Status: Closed, Mo. Payment: 205, Payment Status: Bad debt and placed for collection and skip, Comments: Charged off account line of credit

TU: Account Name: US BANK, Account Type: Line of Credit, Balance: $2339, Past due: $2339 Opened 4/16/2001, Account Status: Closed, Payment status: Charged off as bad debt. High Balance: $9989. Limit: $9500, Comments: Profit and loss writeoff

Then, EX has it listed AGAIN as:

Account type: Line of Credit, Balance: $2246, Date opened: 4/1/2001, Account Status: Closed, Payment Status: Account charged off. $1912 written off. $2246 past due as of Mar 2012. This account is scheduled to continue on record until Jul 2017. This item was updated from our processing of your dispute in Mar 2012