Established Contributor
awdsmama
Can I send this letter to the CRAs for deletion?

AFNI just agreed to delete an account from all credit bureaus.  Attached to the email was a confirmation letter on their letterhead, dated etc.  It says it could take up to 60 days for the process.  I admit, I'm impatient. 

Can I send the letter directly to the CRAs?   If so what method is best?   This is the meat of the letter:

This letter is to inform you that we have investigated your dispute related to the referenced account. Based on the investigation this account has been closed. Afni, Inc. will take no further collection action.

In addition, if this account has been subject to credit reporting, the credit reporting agencies will be directed to remove this account from your credit report. Please note, it may take up to 60 days for the account to be removed. In the interim, you may use this letter as a notice regarding the status of the account.

We apologize for the inconvenience this situation may have caused.

If you have any questions, please contact our office toll free at 1-888-827-6002 Monday - Friday 7am-9pm CT.

This letter is from a debt collector. You have the right to inspect your credit.

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013