Established Contributor
Posts: 601
Registered: ‎02-12-2011
Re: Pay For Delete Question

You can PFD an account when it is charged off or closed, what you may be looking for if I'm not mistaken is Goodwill or "GW". You can request a GW to remove the lates, or if the account is closed, offer to PIF in exchange for the removal of the lates, or the entire TL if it won't hurt your AAoA.

Starting Score: EQ: 383 2/2011
Current Score: TU: 644 EQ: 648 EX: 6?? 2/2015
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge