Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 32,869
Registered: ‎08-04-2007
Re: Collection agency dunning letter from Orbitz

Call the police and get a report filed for CC fraud and have the CC issue you a new card if not done already. If they ever report then you'd have the report on hand to get it off. They can report without a SSN.