Valued Member
CarlyK82
TU Has Locked Me Out "Forever"

I am so furious & livid right now, I don't even know what to do, but I am hoping that someone maybe could chime in with some information...

I subscribed myself & the fiance to MPM for the self+spouse daily pulling. For whatever reason, he is able to pull all of the time, but I have not been able to since the start. So, I called the number that MPM gives you to call. That woman tried to unlock it but it got me nowhere. I got sent to the escalation department, and I was told that my account was locked forever and there was nothing I could do about it and that I would never be able to established online access for any TU product.

I called to cancel MPM because why should I pay for anything if I cannot pull. I spoke with a wonderful woman who gave me the number to an exectuive contact customer service line. I told her what was going on, she looked into my account and informed me that my account is locked forever and that I would never be able to retrieve a credit report from TU ever again due to suspicious activity that occured around 2007. I asked to speak with a supervisior and got told that there are none. I asked for a corporate office contact, they "do not have corporate offices."

So basically, I am locked out of my account for the rest of my life for some reason that I don't even know and I am just supposed to be done and happy with that? She also stated that I would never be able to pull any credit report online that has TU reporting ever again either. After getting off of the phone with her, she was kind enough to send me two emails stating that:

"Thank you for choosing TransUnion. Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, we are unable to continue providing you with credit management products"

So what am I supposed to do now? Has anybody dealt with this ever before? Does anyone have any TU contacts (although I am not sure that this will help). I mean, what possibly could happen that I am forever locked out? I did start pulling my credit reports daily when I was doing credit repair then, but really?

Officially in the garden...for like, EVER (or at least a really long time)

Starting Score: TU: 636 EQ: ?? EX: ??
Current Score:TU: 641 EQ: 643 EX: ??
Goal Score: 700s Across the Board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge