Established Member
Posts: 14
Registered: ‎01-21-2013
Re: credit protection association?

I have a $500 debt with Ambit Energy that has reported to CPA and they sent letters to my late fathers house (which is why I never recieved them) and I would now like to settle the debt but will only settle with a PFD in hand.  Could I have some contact info for a manager in CPA who will accept a PFD. Email or phone number will work fine. PLEASE!