Regular Contributor
Posts: 147
Registered: ‎05-16-2007
Re: Need advice re: collection account

Send copy of BK and discharge paperwork to CA showing debt was discharged. That should have it removed from the report. Or at the very least, will change the notation that it was included in BK and is no longer owing.

Starting Score: 475
Current Score: 612
Goal Score: 660

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge