Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 7,326
Registered: ‎06-18-2007
Re: Alternate plan re judgment against corp/dad

He might try calling whoever the person is that filed for the judgment and explain it to them.


This is very common when father & son have the same name. I would have you father call every creditor and have them add Sr. after his name.