Epic Contributor
Posts: 22,398
Registered: ‎01-17-2008
Re: I need help badly!!!!!

First send DV letters to the CA(s) that have the accounts.  File complaints with the AG of your state and the state of the CA(s), BBB, and the FTC.


If you have never lived in the apartments they are not going to be able to validate.


When you disputed with the CRA, what did you use as the basis for the dispute?