Established Member
Posts: 23
Registered: ‎08-17-2008
Re: Assistance with old apartment debt

I'm really not sure how to answer that one.  In my case, there were apartments on my credit that I never lived in.  I've had to make several requests to the CA to have removed, in which Experian was the last to delete today.


I think the best action is to write the CA and propose a settlement.  Even if you owe $2k, you can ask them to settle for a lot less.  Only you what that amount is.  There is an example of a PIF letter within the site.