Established Contributor
Posts: 543
Registered: ‎01-24-2008
Re: How do I dispute an inquiry??

There is a rule, NEVER dispute Inq's through a CRA


I would send the person reporting the Inq a letter directly to them


Is it a creditor or a collection agency?


If it is a CA send them a DV for an UNKNOWN debt