Administrator Emeritus
Posts: 4,444
Registered: ‎03-01-2007
SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

Hello SmorgasBoard posters!

Effective immediately, posts made to SmorgasBoard topics will no longer be included in your total post count.  Any SmorgasBoard posts already included in your post count will remain.

The reason for this change is to more accurately measure your level of community participation by applying more weight to the credit-related topics than the off-topic discussions.  We still enjoy and appreciate your comments here, though, so please don't don't stop posting to "Gas"!

Thanks to all of you for contributing to the community -- whether on or off topic!

-Barry

P.S.  Feel free to reply to this post with your comments, but be aware that it won't help increase your post count.  Smiley Wink

Formerly consumer affairs manager, media spokesman and myFICO Forums community manager at FICO, I'm now freelance writing for CreditCards.com and my own site, SpeakingOfCredit.com.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,669
Registered: ‎06-05-2008
Re: SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

Barry wrote:

Hello SmorgasBoard posters!

Effective immediately, posts made to SmorgasBoard topics will no longer be included in your total post count.  Any SmorgasBoard posts already included in your post count will remain.

The reason for this change is to more accurately measure your level of community participation by applying more weight to the credit-related topics than the off-topic discussions.  We still enjoy and appreciate your comments here, though, so please don't don't stop posting to "Gas"!

Thanks to all of you for contributing to the community -- whether on or off topic!

-Barry

P.S.  Feel free to reply to this post with your comments, but be aware that it won't help increase your post count.  Smiley Wink


How many posts do I need before I start getting checks?

 

:-P

3-26-15: FICO EXP: 828 - EQU:820 - TRAN: 828 - AVG: 825 +275 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Administrator Emeritus
Posts: 4,444
Registered: ‎03-01-2007
Re: SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

Checks??? 

Formerly consumer affairs manager, media spokesman and myFICO Forums community manager at FICO, I'm now freelance writing for CreditCards.com and my own site, SpeakingOfCredit.com.

Established Contributor
Posts: 645
Registered: ‎03-20-2010
Re: SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

Darn...I was really liking the benefit I saw in my post count from the Word Association thread Smiley Sad

 

 

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Administrator Emeritus
Posts: 4,444
Registered: ‎03-01-2007
Re: SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

casmith1980 wrote:

Darn...I was really liking the benefit I saw in my post count from the Word Association thread Smiley Sad

 


I have a feeling you're not the only one, casmith1980.  It will be interesting to see if that thread remains as popular going forward.

Formerly consumer affairs manager, media spokesman and myFICO Forums community manager at FICO, I'm now freelance writing for CreditCards.com and my own site, SpeakingOfCredit.com.

Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 32,869
Registered: ‎08-04-2007
Re: SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

casmith1980 wrote:

Darn...I was really liking the benefit I saw in my post count from the Word Association thread Smiley Sad 

 



Smiley Very Happy

Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,669
Registered: ‎06-05-2008
Re: SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

Barry wrote:

Checks??? 


You know - paychecks.  I heard you can get rich from the internet and I figured this would be the easiest way.  No?

3-26-15: FICO EXP: 828 - EQU:820 - TRAN: 828 - AVG: 825 +275 points from JUN 2008 - MY CREDIT JOURNAL

Administrator Emeritus
Posts: 4,444
Registered: ‎03-01-2007
Re: SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

p- wrote:

Barry wrote:

Checks??? 


You know - paychecks.  I heard you can get rich from the internet and I figured this would be the easiest way.  No?


That's what I thought you might have meant. Smiley Very Happy

Formerly consumer affairs manager, media spokesman and myFICO Forums community manager at FICO, I'm now freelance writing for CreditCards.com and my own site, SpeakingOfCredit.com.

Super Contributor
Posts: 9,674
Registered: ‎01-28-2010
Re: SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

 

Darn,

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Super Contributor
Posts: 9,674
Registered: ‎01-28-2010
Re: SmorgasBoard Posts No Longer Included in Post Counts

 

I'm

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX