Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,834
Registered: ‎08-13-2009
Re: Child Support Woes

My suggestions would be 


* file the grievance with CS

* file a complaint with the BBB - CS has an obligation to provide proof that they have the right to collect.

* go to court and change the court order.   No one has provided proof of actively attending school.   And you want a limit on how long this game of going to school can be played/paid.  Suggest a limit of 8 semesters total?