Valued Contributor
Mustanglvr2006
Re: Child Support Woes

I am not a Father, but I can feel his and your pain just by reading your posts Booner, especially your last reply. I did not talk to my Father for 8 years and I know it killed him, and it hurt me as well, but I was stubborn and felt I was right (long story) but we are in contact again, and we talk often, I missed my Dad and was so scared that if he were to die that I would have never had the chance to tell him that I DID and DO Love him, and I make sure to tell him that every time we talk or see each other now.

I am not writing this reply to give you any advice, I'm writing this reply to just let you know, I understand where you are coming from and it saddens me deeply to read this posting from you, no I do not know you, but, that does not stop me from feeling your pain.

I truly want to offer my Blessings to you, your husband and his daughter, hopefully when she grows up, she will realize the mistake she has made, as you said, your DH would have gladly helped her had she talked to him first, but instead she went behind his back, and I do not blame you or your DH one bit for being pissed off about this situation.

Her real Mother sounds like a real winner, let's just hope the daughter does not turn out like her in the long run.

God Bless all of you.

Starting Score: 583
Current Score: 3-03-12-EQ-802 TU-806 EX-798 (EQ Beacon 9: 804 Lender Pull 3-08-12) All FICO's
Goal Score: 800+ across all three

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge