Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,671
Registered: ‎05-24-2007
Re: Child Support Woes

I don't know that you necessarily need a lawyer. If the state of marriage/divorce was OR, then you could drag the ex back. She either has to return or try to plead her case by phone. That won't work out very well if the judge orders a parenting class and visit with family court services. If she is as worthless as it seems, the judge will figure that out pretty quickly.


They are using ridiculous family court procedures against you so I would let them have it.