Senior Contributor
Posts: 3,889
Registered: ‎05-24-2011
Re: Child Support Woes

Hi, frogfan - Yes, I know it's a federal law.  The problem here is we are in different states, so our states forms arent accepted in Florida.  IOBA said it all - if she tries to get money again, she's giving us documentation.  On the paperwork we received it says if we disagree we can go back to court.  We will be going back to court. And that judge will tell her that she needs to SHOW US THE DOCUMENTATION or bug off.  Child support already said that, too. 

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720